I also have a Mango Smoothie Ice Block recipe, perfect for these summer months. Enjoy!
- 1 cup (250g) unsweetened organic dairy yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 1 cup summer berries of choice- fresh or frozen (raspberries, mixed berries, or blueberries. I find blueberries to have a milder taste in this recipe and I add an extra 1/2 cup).
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 2 heaped tablespoons coconut sugar (or rapadura)
- Blend all ingredients with an immersion blender or in a food processor.
- Pour into an air-tight container or ice block molds and freeze until solid.
If you would like to receive email notification of when I post new recipes on this blog, please send me a message with the word 'subscribe' in the subject.
Don't forget to join my Facebook community for lots of extra Friendly information and informative conversations, or find me on Pinterest @ FriendlyFood4u. You can see more of my photography here.