You can even re-use the grounds after you've brewed your drink. Add them to your cookies or smoothies or protein shakes!
I also love that their cocoa is 100% responsibly grown and ethically traded. Their info says they buy organic beans whenever possible, and always pay fair trade prices or better for all the cocoa beans, which improves the lives of the farmers and their communities.
Here's how to enter....
1. You need to 'like' both Food, Glorious Friendly Food AND Crio Bru Australia on Facebook.
2. On your own personal facebook page, share the status about this give away that is pinned to the top of the Food, Glorious Friendly Food page.
3. Come back here and comment 'liked and shared' on this blog post to be in the running.
4. The winner will be randomly drawn from the names in the comments on this blog post on Monday 23rd September 2013 at 8:30pm (Australian Eastern Standard time) and the winner will be notified via email.
5. Entrants must be residents of Australia as item can only be posted within Australia.
Good luck! Karen.