- 2/3 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon agar agar
Note: Agar Agar is an extract from various marine algae (ie. seaweed). If you can't find it in a supermarket, try your health food store.
- In a small saucepan, whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- Bring to a simmer over very low heat, stirring.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove from heat and pour or spoon into chocolate molds. I used silicon molds so they popped out easily, but I imagine that plastic molds would also work. Try spraying them with a little oil first.
- They will set at room temperature or in the fridge within half an hour.
- Remove from molds and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
For more of my dessert and treat ideas, click this link.
Please let me know if you make this and what you think!
If you would like to receive email notification of when I post new recipes on this blog, please send me a message with the word 'subscribe' in the subject.
Don't forget to join my Facebook community for lots of extra Friendly information and informative conversations, or find me on Pinterest @ FriendlyFood 4u.